Wednesday 29 October 2014

A Personal Reply from the Customer Services Director of ATW

To be fair, I received this on Friday 24th October but missed it as it was in my Junk folder (not sure what that says really!).

It was sent to me, and Ian Bullock (CEO of ATW) only.

This is beginning to look quite promising...!


Dear Steve,
Apologies for the delay to a response.
Can I suggest we meet for a coffee – it will be good to hear your views in person and I can outline the things we’re working on to improve our performance. If you let me know a couple of options that are good for you, I can check against my availability (I’m on leave now until Wednesday). If that doesn’t suit you, I’d be happy to catch up on the phone,

Have a good weekend,
Kind regards
Lynne


Lynne Milligan
Customer Services Director


I don't think I've stated here what it is I'm campaigning for, so let me put that right now:

I want Arriva Trains Wales to accept that they are wrong about their "No compensation for Season Ticket Holders" policy.
I want them to withdraw that policy publicly and immediately, and I want them to compensate me for the lost time I experience when the service that I pay for in advance does not meet acceptable levels.

Let's see when we can meet for coffee...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment